Auction Terms & Conditions
1. Successful bidder will sign a standard Offer to Purchase form within 24 hours of the close of the auction. Offer will be a cash offer with no contingencies of any kind.
2. A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the purchase price to determine the actual selling price.
3. Earnest money shall be $10,000 will be collected within 24 hours of the close of the auction.
4. This offer may not be rescinded.
5. The buyer is purchasing the property in its "AS IS" condition with all its faults. No warranties are made as to the electrical systems, mechanical systems, structural soundness, or any other aspects or uses regarding the property. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own inspections of the property and the records.
6. A Real Estate Condition Report has been provided, however the buyer is purchasing the property in its "AS IS" condition.
7. Closing will take place on or before March 19, 2021.
8. The property is owned by a municipality. There is no tax or assessment information available. The buyer is to be responsible for the 2021 taxes.
Lots start closing on Thursday February 4th @ Noon CST. This is a soft close auction meaning if anyone places a bid on either lot within the last 3 minutes prior to the lot closing the bidding is extended an additional 3 minutes.
All items are sold "AS IS" with no guarantees or warranties and all sales are final. Items are available for public inspection and you are encouraged to inspect items prior to bidding. Gavin Bros. Auctioneers LLC may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising or on the internet, but makes no representations. In no event shall Gavin Bros. Auctioneers LLC be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. Bidders who bid off site and are not present for the preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor.
Should a dispute arise between Gavin Bros. Auctioneers LLC and bidder, Bidder waives any right to a trial or hearing in a court of law and agrees to settle the dispute through arbitration in Sauk County, Wisconsin. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a charge back on his/her credit card. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms